CFM Consolidated, a Legend Brands Company, has an opening for a full time Machine Operator at our Fife, WA facility, on Swing Shift (2:00pm-10:30pm).
- Set up and operate plastic injection molding machines.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Effectively operate small equipment and tools (razor knife, clippers, de-burr knife, drills, etc.).
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds repeatedly / 40 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to lift and stand for extensive periods of time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred, but not required.
- Experience with hand tools (drills, screw drivers, utility knives, etc) preferred.
*Competitive pay with consistent full time hours and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) and pension!
Employment contingent on satisfactory completion of pre-employment background and drug screen.
Only individuals who meet these posted requirements will be considered applicants.
To apply for this position, reply to this posting with your resume.