Legend Brands is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk for our Burlington WA headquarters. This position is full time and responsible for processing accounts receivable functions (payments, credits, invoicing, etc.) for multiple companies as well as providing support and assistance to the Credit Manager.
- Previous accounts receivable experience.
- Experience in computerized accounts receivable systems.
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as with others.
- High degree of diplomacy and tact.
- Accounting personnel are required to have a satisfactory Credit Bureau Inquiry.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years accounting experience in a customer business environment.
- Excellent math and accounting skills.
- Competent written and verbal communication skills.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those candidates that exactly meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
- Competitive pay with EXCELLENT benefit package including medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) and pension!
All job offers contingent upon satisfactory pre-employment drug test screen and background screening.